LỬA XANH CLUB
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

Do you know (the ping pong song )

Go down

Do you know (the ping pong song ) Empty Do you know (the ping pong song )

Bài gửi by khach_vip 18/9/2008, 09:33

Do you know,Do you know, Do you know
Do you know what it feels like loving someone that’s in a rush to throw you away.
Do you know what it feels like to be the last one to know the lock on the door has changed.
If birds flying south is a sign of changesAt least you can predict this every year.
Love, you never know the minute it ends suddenlyI can’t get it to speak
Maybe finding all the things it took to save usI could fix the pain that bleeds inside of me
Look in your eyes to see something about meI’m standing on the edge and I don’t know what else to give.
Do you know what it feels like loving someone that’s in a rush to throw you away.
Do you know what it feels like to be the last one to know the lock on the door has changed.
How can I love you How can I love you How can I love you . . . .
If you just don’t talk to me, babe.
I flow through my actThe question is she neededAnd decide all the man I can ever be.
Looking at the last 3 years like I did,I could never see us ending like this.
Seeing your face no more on my pillowIs a scene that’s never happened to me.
But after this episode I don’t see, you could never tell the next thing life could be
Do you know,Do you know, Do you know....
Do you know,Do you know, Do you know....
khach_vip
khach_vip
Khách Viếng Thăm
Khách Viếng Thăm

Nam
Đóng góp : : 204
Nhìn thấy mặt trời : 31
iob / hobbies : Học sinh / go out with my friend
tính cách : lúc thì như thế này , lúc thì như thế kia
thành viên 4rum từ ngày : 20/08/2008

http://www.thptnguyencongtru.org/diendan

Về Đầu Trang Go down